Messenger, the official messenger for Facebook, is a complete platform for online chat between network users. In addition to being stable, it is an application with many features that make the communication experience complete.
One that stands out is the possibility to change the background of a video call on application. Interactive and varied, they make your conversation much more fun, in different scenarios that are available in the app.
To know how to make the switch, it's easy. Follow the steps below:
- Access Messenger and start your video call. You will then be able to see an edit icon, represented by a smiling emoji. Select it;
- The background exchange will be available at the bottom of the screen, in a tab called "Backgrounds". When accessing it, you will have access to several scenarios;
- Choose your favorite, and you're done. All are interactive and respond to user actions, such as hand movements, which change the relative position of the scenario.
Messenger as SMS messenger
For those who have Android phones, it is still possible to turn Messenger into the system's standard text messaging (SMS) app.
To make it the default courier, follow the steps below:
- Access the Settings of your Android device. In the search box, type "SMS", and choose the option "Standard SMS app";
- Then, the applications available to perform this function will appear in a list. Choose Messenger, and the system will transfer your receipt and native sending of messages to the app;
- To reverse the decision, repeat the process, and this time choose the native Android messenger. The message exchange function should automatically return to the app in question.