To do a clean installation of the Windows 10, many people end up having difficulties to find the image file in ISO format, since the Microsoft it only brings the wizard that creates a USB stick with your image. However, with a little trick, you are still able to download the Windows 10 ISO officially.
For this, all you will need is to perform a small procedure in the browser, which will show more download options directly from the Microsoft website. Next, check out how to download the latest Windows 10 ISO from the Microsoft website.
The process below was tested on January 12th and Microsoft may make changes to change the way it downloads Windows ISO. In addition, it is worth noting, the tutorial shows how to download an official Windows 10 image, that is, it is not activated or modified.
How to download Windows 10 ISO from Microsoft website
The process for downloading the Windows 10 ISO from the Microsoft website consists of using a browser extension, which will show download options for those who would not be using Windows itself to access their pages. Look:
1. Access the extension page “User-Agent-Switcher”On Google Chrome or another browser compatible with its add-ons;
2. Click on “Use in Chrome”;
3. In the message that appears, click on “Add extension”;
4. If you prefer, to make it easier, pin the icon of the installed extension to the Chrome bar.
Now that the extension is installed on your browser, it will need to work on the Microsoft website for new download options to be revealed. To do this, follow this step by step:
1. Access this page from Microsoft in the same browser where you installed the “User-Agent-Switcher” extension;
2. With the page already loaded, click on the icon of the installed extension;
3. Click on the “Apple” icon and the button to reload the open tab;
4. Now, on the page with the new options, select a version of Windows 10 and click "Confirm";
5. Select the desired language and, once again, click on “Confirm”;
6. Choose the version suitable for your computer and download it;
7. After completing the download, open the menu of the installed extension again and click on this icon to return your browser to normal. If you prefer, after downloading, uninstall it.
Ready! Once you have downloaded the Windows 10 ISO, you can use it the way you prefer with a program like Rufus or even on a virtual machine, that the Olhar Digital already explained how it is created in this other tutorial.