In order for new features to work correctly or as their users expect, many companies like to maintain a Beta version so that functions are tested. Telegram, one of the messengers most popular today, it has a beta version that its users can install and have access to new features ahead of time.
In turn, different from what happens with other programs like WhatsApp, Telegram does not offer its Beta version through Google Play, but it can be installed by almost anyone. Next, check out how to install Telegram Beta on Android.
As explained above, the tutorial below shows how to install the Beta version of the messenger on Android. Who uses iOS (iPhone system) depends on Telgram having a vacancy in the TestFlight program.
In addition, despite not being present on Google Play, the method below shows how to install an official Beta version of the program, that is, it is not modified or created by other developers.
How to install Telegram Beta on Android
The process to perform the task mentioned above is quite simple to be performed. Check out:
1. Access this link in the browser of your choice on Android;
2. In “Latest release”, click on the “download” button;
3. On the new page, click "Ok" on the message that appears and wait for the download to be completed;
4. Touch the “download completed” notification and “Install”. If you have never installed an APK file downloaded by your browser at this point, Android will ask for some extra permissions needed to proceed;
5. Again, wait for the process to complete.
After installing the app, when you open it for the first time, you will need to set up your account on it. Here, it’s worth noting, even if you have the stable Telegram already installed, the Beta version will not automatically pull your data.
Ready! Now, you already know how to install Telegram Beta on Android to have access to some new functions before its official launch.