Netflix is one of the most popular streaming video in the world and always receives new content for your subscribers to watch. When playing content there, depending on your connection, you may have already thought that Netflix would offer better image and playback quality.
In fact, this problem occurs because of a function of Netflix, which is pre-configured to detect the quality of your connection, but that does not always work in the best possible way. Next, here's how to set up Netflix to always play titles in the best possible quality.
The configuration shown in the tutorial below was performed on a computer, but it can also be performed on mobile phones. In addition, even if you perform the configuration, for example, on the computer, it will also be reflected in your other devices such as cell phones and tablets.
The process below is recommended for people who use Netflix always on Wi-Fi with a good speed or who leave content already saved on their cell phones, since it can consume a lot of your data plan.
How to make Netflix always play videos in the best quality
The configuration to be modified on Netflix is very easy to access and can be configured quickly. Check out:
1. Access the Netflix in your preferred browser and log in to it;
2. Now, choose one of the profiles to be able to proceed;
3. Next to the profile icon, go to the “arrow indicating down” and enter “Account”;
4. Then, in “Profile and parental control”, next to the profile in which you want to make the configuration, click on the “down arrow”;
5. In the open menu, under “Playback settings”, click “Change”;
6. In “Use of data per screen”, check the option “High” and click save.
Ready! From that moment on, Netflix will always play the contents of your account in the best possible quality, even if it thinks your connection is slow.