Fiat has led total car and light commercial license plates since the end of 2020, but is expected to expand its dominance later this month. In the list of the ten best-selling cars in the first 22 days of March, three models are from the Italian automaker.
If the ranking of the 20 best-selling models is considered, five vehicles belong to the brand, that is, 25% of the total. The most purchased car of the month is, for now, the Fiat Strada, who must again leave the Chevrolet onix back. In the last four days alone, the pickup registered around 500 registered units.
- Used pickup trucks are sold more expensive than zero km; see which models
- There is no more zero km car below R $ 40 thousand in Brazil; know the cheapest
- Tesla cars can now be bought with Bitcoin
The good performance of the model may be related to Fiat's "stock-burning" promotions, since a new version of the pickup - restyled and with a new flexible engine - should arrive in April.
In addition to Strada, Fiat has Mobi in fourth position and Toro pickup in sixth on the sales list. Even the good old Uno, which the automaker is considering taking off the line, went on sale again: the car is the 14th most emplacado in the month of March.
Chevrolet / General Motors (GM) also has three cars in the top ten, but in worse positions than Fiat models. In addition to vice-leader Onix, Tracker occupies ninth place and Onix Plus, tenth. Check out the full list below:
The 10 best-selling cars in March (from 1st to 22nd)
- 1st Fiat Strada - 8.849 registered units
- 2nd Chevrolet Onix - 7.293 emplacadas units
- 3rd Hyundai HB20 - 6.494 registered units
- 4th Fiat Mobi - 6.094 registered units
- 5th Volkswagen Gol - 6.090 registered units
- 6th Fiat Toro - 4.609 registered units
- 7th Hyundai Creta / Jeep Renegade - 5.504 units emplacados
- 9th Chevrolet Tracker - 5.401 registered units
- 10th Chevrolet Onix Plus - 4.955 registered units
Hyundai Creta and Jeep Renegade vying for leadership among SUVs
The Hyundai Creta is surprising and threatens to take the Jeep Renegade out of the lead in the compact SUV segment. Both models total 5.504 units sold and, daily, alternate in the first position.
The third most successful is the Chevrolet Tracker, with 5.401 units, followed by the Volkswagen T-Cross (4,667), in fourth, and Volkswagen Nivus (3.468), in fifth. The Nissan Kicks, whose version with several updates started to hit stores this month, registers high sales in the last days, but remains out of the "top 5".
Source: Fenabrave and Cars
Have you watched our new videos on the UAF YouTube-channel? Subscribe to our channel!