After the recent integration of the Facebook and Instagram, many Messenger features, some new ones not, became part of Direct. One of these new features allows you to make a selfie sticker with your own face.
The figurine Selfie animated or sticker serves to give more dynamics and reactions to the conversation in a personalized way. It works like a boomerang and allows you to make fun faces and mouths on a colorful background. You can also save what you created to use again both in chat and in Stories.
According to our test, the feature is available, for now, only for conversations on Instagam's Direct. However, Messenger has an option to take selfie photos with backgrounds and send in the conversation. Just access the app's camera and choose a filter.
The integration update between Facebook and Instagram is available for both Android and iOS.
- Instagram: how to change the chat theme and colors on Direct
- How to request the Instagram verification badge?
- What are the differences between Instagram and Instagram Lite?
How to create a selfie sticker on Instagram?
1. Open the application, go to the conversations tab and choose a chat;
2. Click on the stickers icon (a square face) at the bottom right side of the chat. Then select “Selfie”;
3. Press and hold the center button to record your selfie sticker. You can change the selfie backgroud by touching your face and the colors of the backgrounds by clicking on the available emojis. They also add the corresponding reaction to the photo. You can also activate the timer if you need to make the sticker without your hands.
4. When finished, send the sticker by touching the black arrow pointing upwards. To save it, just click on the “Save sticker” option. The figurine can be found in his “Saved figurines”.
If you send the sticker before saving, you can press your finger on it in the conversation until some options for "Cancel sending" or "Save" appear.
Have you watched our new videos on UAF YouTube? Subscribe to our channel!