New Disney movie, 'J' with Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson e Emily Blunt will have simultaneous release in Brazilian cinemas and at Disney + the 30th of July. The news was released by the star The Rock in a video on Instagram, which you can see below:
Inspired by Disneyland's namesake attraction, 'J'will tell an adventure lived by captain Frank Wolff (The Rock) and researcher Dr. Lily Houghton (Emily Blunt), an unusual duo that will face supernatural forces in the Amazon Forest.
Watch the official movie trailer now:
- Star +: Disney to launch streaming channel with adult content
- Disney + exceeds 100 million subscribers, but number frustrates investors
- 'The Gifted': X-Men universe series premieres this week on Disney +
- 'The Mandalorian': even after controversy, Disney + campaigns for Gina Carano at the Emmy
- Star +, new streaming from Disney, arrives in Brazil on August 31
The film will premiere on Thursday, July 29 in theaters and at Disney + on July 30 through the Premier Access, which requires an additional one-time payment and will be available for a limited time, similar to 'Mulan'.
Jaume Collet-Serra directs the film. In addition to The Rock and Emily Blunt, production also features Edgar ramirez ('American Crime Story'), Jack whitehall ('Bad Education'), Jesse Plemons ('Breaking Bad.') and Paul giamatti ('Billions'). The story is Glenn Ficarra ('Foolproof love'), John Requa ('The Scammer of the Year') and Michael Green ('Logan').