Techland developer of games 'Dying Light' is 'Dying Light 2', prepared an official contest especially for fans looking forward to the second game, 'Stay Human'. The event offers the opportunity for franchise enthusiasts to showcase their artistic skills – whether writing, drawing or even how cosplay!
'Dying Light 2 Stay Human User Contest' will reward fans in cash, with limited copies of the new game and much more. From electrifying tales to inspiring and captivating art, the contest allows different types of artists to share their works and is divided into the following categories:
- Writing: Create a tale inspired by the city's inhabitants. Show everyone what the city is like through your eyes;
- Fan art: Create a visual artwork capable of coming to life with UV light. Empty buildings and ruined places hide many secrets;
- cosplay: Become a 'Dying Light 2' character with a weapon forged from scrap metal, a makeshift outfit or anything your creativity dictates.
Contest entries will be open until December 7th. Finalists and winners will be selected by an internal Techland jury. Exclusive Collector Items, Cash Rewards of up to $2.500K, and the Chance to Have Your Art in the New game, are just some of the awards.
In addition, all finalists will receive a copy of 'Dying Light: Platinum Edition', which includes all DLCs and content from the bundles of the acclaimed game released in 2015. For contest details, prizes, cosplay guides and the full list of rules and regulations, visit the official website.
- 'Dying Light 2 Stay Human' releases gameplay trailer and release date
- 'Uncharted 4' is set to be the next PlayStation exclusive to come to PC
- Collection, Netflix animation and new game: what was announced for the 30 years of 'Sonic'
You’ve already watched our videos on YouTube? Subscribe to our channel!