Instagram killed the famous “drag up” catchphrase, specially used by influencers and content creators who work with the social network – in addition to users usually they have a few thousand followers. To replace it, the platform released the possibility of linking Stories using a sticker.
The feature is still in the testing phase and, to use it, it is necessary to have more than 10 thousand followers, or a verified profile.
For accounts that do not yet have these features, however, all is not lost: you can use this trick we teach you here in Olhar Digital: adding a link in the bio. Click here to find out how.
The good news is also that the tool should reach all users soon – at least that's what Instagram's head of product, Vishal Shah, said in an interview ao The Verge.
But, if you are already one of the lucky ones who can add the link in Stories, but still don't quite know how to do it, let's get down to business!
How to link in Instagram Stories?
1. Open Instagram and go to Stories;
2. After recording or defining from your media library what you want to post, click on the stickers icon – that little square with a face;
3. Tap “Link” and add the address you want people to click on. Then press “Finish”;
4. You can move the link around on the screen, as well as increase and decrease its size with the tweezers (that opening and closing movement made with the index and thumb fingers). It is also possible to change the color of the address by clicking on it.
Ready! Now you know how to add a link to Instagram Stories. Did you like the tip? So share with friends.
- Setting iPhone Mail to notify only important emails
- See how to translate YouTube comments
- How to backup your iPhone with and without iCloud
Main Image Credit: ALEX_UGALEK/Shutterstock
Have you watched our new videos on YouTube do Olhar Digital? Subscribe to our channel!