How to download YouTube videos by browser
At first, keep in mind that you have to browse YouTube via Google Chrome, Opera or Microsoft Edge for the new feature to work. Other browsers still do not support the function.
1. The first step is to access: youtube.com/new. The address lists some experimental features that can be accessed in advance by YouTube Premium subscribers.
2. In the 'Download videos using your browser' section, click 'Take a test'.
3. Ready! Now, to test the feature, open a video on YouTube and click 'Download' as in the example below. A blue 'Saved' badge indicates that the content has been successfully downloaded to your account.
4. Then, to access all downloaded videos, click on the three vertical lines on the upper left side and go to 'Downloads'.
5. To adjust the quality at which videos are downloaded, click 'Download Settings' and select the desired resolution.
6. Around here, in addition to the download settings, note that there is also the option to delete all downloads.
Easy, isn't it? Now you're on top of another YouTube Premium feature. Remember that downloading videos by browser is still being tested. According to Google, the feature will be available until October 19th. It remains to be seen if the news will catch on or if it will be discarded by the search giant after that date.
- YouTube May Launch Cheaper Premium Version That Only Removes Ads
- What are the differences between YouTube Premium and YouTube Music?
- Google gathers premium service subscriptions in new page
Main Image Credits: Thaspol Sangsee/Shutterstock
Have you watched our new videos on YouTube do Olhar Digital? Subscribe to the channel!