Spotify released on Thursday (18) the preview of lyrics from Musicas for all streaming platform customers, whether premium or free subscribers, as well as on all devices that have the app. The feature allows you to follow the hit by reading the song and also allows you to share excerpts from the songs in the social networks.
The project is a partnership between Spotify and Musixmatch and, according to streaming, “the lyrics are one of the most requested features by listeners around the world.”
- WhatsApp is down this Friday (19) for some users
- How to Use Garage Band to Create Custom iPhone Ringtones
- See how to disable Instagram's 'online' status
“It's easier to play your latest favorite song when you know the lyrics. That's why, starting today, Spotify is empowering millions of fans around the world to sing louder and more confidently than ever with the release of Lyrics,” Spotify said in an official statement.
Therefore, the Olhar Digital prepared a tutorial for you to learn how to share these excerpts, which are postable in Stories on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. Remembering that the tool already existed for some, however, it is now available for everyone.
It is also worth mentioning that there are two types of song sharing on the platform: music – with album photo and song name – and now also some phrases from the hit.
But let's get down to business!
How to share music snippets directly from the Spotify app?
1. Open Spotify and click on the song that contains the snippet you want to share. When opening the screen view while the music is playing, drag the screen with your finger from the bottom to the top to access the lyrics;
2. To follow the song, you can either stay on this page or expand it by clicking on “More”;
3. To share some specific snippet, click on “Share” on the shrunk screen, or on the share icon when the screen is expanded, both lead to the same place;
4. You can select up to five lines to share on your social networks. After selecting, tap “Share” and tap the target platform;
Ready! Now just publish on your social network. Easy, right? Remembering that to share the music itself you need to click on the three dots at the top of the screen – the music tab – and select the “Share” option. Then just choose which platform to post on.
How to track lyrics on Spotify desktop?
1. In the “Now Playing” bar, click on the microphone icon while a song is playing;
2. You will see the track lyrics that scroll in real time as the music plays.
How to follow song lyrics on SpotifyTV?
1. Open the “Running View” in a song;
2. Navigate to the right corner to the “Lyrics button” and select if you want to activate the lyrics;
3. Once enabled, you will see the lyrics on the screen “Now Playing”.
Note: sharing snippets is only possible through the Spotify app on your mobile.
Have watched the new videos on YouTube do Olhar Digital? Subscribe to the channel!