- Given what it understands to be the Principle of the User's Legitimate Expectations, the OLHAR DIGITAL clarifies that, in addition to the journalistic activity, it sells products and services, both its own and those of third parties, selling advertising space on its pages. Therefore, it is in the legitimate interest of the OLHAR DIGITAL that all the processing of personal data that you carry out (collection, storage, enrichment, transmission, processing, etc.) has as its ultimate goal the increase in the number of sales, not only by itself, but because of the increase that such increase produces in the economy Brazilian as a whole.
- On the other hand, understands the OLHAR DIGITAL that the processing of personal data performed is for the benefit of the user, who will be able to benefit more advantageously from their provision of services, both free and costly.
- In this way, the user is aware that the use of their personal data will serve, always within the limits of the legislation and observing their fundamental rights and guarantees, to increase the sale of products and services marketed by OLHAR DIGITAL, as well as generating direct and indirect benefits.
Use and Obtaining General User Information
- A OLHAR DIGITAL makes the site available to users in general. OLHAR DIGITAL (www.olhardigital.com.br).
- By using the SITE, the user declares to be aware that information relating to his/her navigation may be collected, such as, but not limited to, search terms, most visited pages, consulted advertisers, among other information. The information will have a statistical and anonymous nature, not being able to identify, within the current state of the technique, the natural person of the user.
- All information collected will be stored in the database that has security systems compatible with the standards of the Brazilian and international market.
- All information collected regarding the user's navigation may be used to improve their experience on the SITE, especially for analysis and adoption of website improvements, such as appropriate functionalities, intuitive and friendly access, among other actions, so that the SITE can serve users with increasing efficiency and accuracy.
- Statistical or anonymous information may be shared with partner companies, inside and outside the corporate group of OLHAR DIGITAL, for the development of promotional and marketing material.
- The statistical and anonymous information collected by cookies may, but is not mandatory, be added to your registration, if you submit your personal data through any of the forms available on the SITE.
How we treat your personal data
- The use of the SITE does not require the registration of users, however, in order to use some of its features, it is necessary to process personal data. Thus, to ensure the transparency of the data processing carried out on our SITE, see below the data used in each of these hypotheses:
- Newsletter: Service for sending content of interest to you by registering your email address.
- Contact Us: Customer service for anyone interested in contacting the OLHAR DIGITAL. There is no establishment of minimum personal data for processing. When contacting us, through an electronic email message, the user will be able to inform the personal data that he/she deems reasonable. However, depending on the content of the user's contact, the OLHAR DIGITAL may request more personal data, and it is up to the user to provide them or not.
- Advertise: Service to anyone interested in advertising on the SITE. There is no establishment of minimum personal data for processing. When contacting us, through an electronic email message, the user will be able to inform the personal data that he/she deems reasonable. However, depending on the content of the user's contact, the OLHAR DIGITAL may request more personal data, and it is up to the user to provide them or not.
- Work with us: Assistance service for anyone interested in working at OLHAR DIGITAL. There is no establishment of minimum personal data for processing. When contacting us, through an electronic email message, the user will be able to inform the personal data that he/she deems reasonable.
- Sale e Campaigns: THE OLHAR DIGITAL, through its website, can carry out Promotions or Campaigns through which the winner will obtain for themselves a certain prize or advantage. For this, the following are collected: name, telephone number and e-mail address. It is possible, through the profile of the Promotion or Campaign, that other personal data are collected, such as social networks, for example. In all cases, the personal data collected will be used for your identification, authentication and communication related to the award.
Processing agents and personal data sharing
- Personal data collected, stored or processed in any way due to the use of the SITE are Controlled by OLHAR DIGITAL, so that any third parties that may support the operation of the SITE or service to users in favor of OLHAR DIGITAL will act as mere Operators in the processing of such personal data. So, the OLHAR DIGITAL must be consulted by the Owner of the personal data for possible exercise of the rights provided for in the General Law for the Protection of Personal Data – LGPD.
- Personal data will not be marketed, assigned or shared with Controlling companies outside the corporate group of OLHAR DIGITAL without prior authorization, being used, when not to comply with the legal obligations of the OLHAR DIGITAL.
- Occasionally, personal data may be shared with third party Controllers in addition to those indicated here, which will only happen after authorization from the User.
veracity of information
- The user guarantees the veracity and accuracy of the information and data they provide when using the SITE's functionalities, assuming the corresponding responsibility in case of inaccuracy, as well as agreeing to keep them up to date. THE OLHAR DIGITAL assumes no responsibility in case of inaccuracy of the data informed.
IP Address and Geolocation Data
- A OLHAR DIGITAL identifies the IP address (Internet Protocol) of its users to increase their security, since, in case of fraud, it can provide the same to the police and judicial authorities, in accordance with the provisions of the Marco Civil da Internet. Approximate geolocation data will be collected from users for the OLHAR DIGITAL be able to prepare specific commercial actions for certain regions, communicate with the public regionally to offer promotions, measure the SITE's capillarity for the most adequate territorial coverage with its public, among other related actions.
Cookies and other technologies
- As with most websites and apps, we obtain some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes IP addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), query and exit pages, operating system, date and time information, and clickstream data. We use this information to understand and analyze trends, administer the site, learn about user behavior on the site, and gather demographic information about our user base generally. The SITE may use this information in our marketing and advertising services.
- In some of our email messages, we use a "click-through URL" linked to the content of the SITE. When users click on one of these URLs, they are sent to a different web server before reaching the landing page on our website. We monitor this data from click-through to understand interest in certain topics and evaluate the effectiveness of communications with our customers. If you prefer not to be tracked in this way, please do not click text or image links in email messages.
- “Pixel-tags” allow us to send email messages in formats that customers can read and tell us whether the email has been opened or not. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to users.
- At any time, if you no longer wish to receive future contacts via email newsletter format, simply access the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email.
Sending Announcements and Advertising Messages
- A OLHAR DIGITAL may send communications and advertising messages to its registered users or customers in general. Such communications and messages may be transmitted making use of all types of technologies and means of communication available, whether by e-mail, SMS, MMS, direct mail and others that may be implemented.
- If the user is not interested in receiving the messages mentioned above, he may, at any time, opt out of receiving them, simply using the link available in the message itself.
The rights of users regarding their personal data
- Users are entitled, upon request to the Supervisor:
- Confirmation of the existence of personal data processing;
- Access to personal data;
- Correction of incomplete, inaccurate or outdated data;
- Anonymization, blocking or deletion of unnecessary, excessive or processed data in breach of the provisions of this Law;
- Data portability to another service or product provider, upon express request, in accordance with ANPD regulations;
- Revocation of consent and consequent elimination of personal data processed, except in the cases provided for in art. 16 of the LGPD;
- Information from public and private entities with which the controller shared data use;
- Information about the possibility of not giving consent and about the consequences of the refusal;
- A OLHAR DIGITAL informs that the processing of personal data will take place during the period necessary to achieve the purposes that gave rise to the activity, as well as that it reserves the right to maintain the processing of data if it has a legal basis for processing applicable to the specific case, such as, but without limit, compliance with legal obligation, performance of contract, legitimate interest, among others.
Legal bases for processing personal data
- The processing of personal data carried out by OLHAR DIGITAL it will be based on the legal basis of compliance with a legal or regulatory obligation and on the legitimate interest, taking into account the legitimate expectation of the user to fully enjoy the benefits granted by the SITE.
Data of the person in charge of processing personal data
- For matters related to the processing of personal data, the interested party should contact the Supervisor, as given below:
GETGLOBAL INTERNATIONAL EIRELLI
a/c of firstname.lastname@example.org
Complaint before the National Authority for the Protection of Personal Data - ANPD
- The User may make complaints to ANPD through the website https://www.gov.br/anpd/pt-br.
- As there are no foolproof or inviolable security systems, the OLHAR DIGITAL is not responsible for any damage, loss or loss of user information caused by the conduct of third parties, as well as in cases of fortuitous event or force majeure beyond its control.
- Seeking continuous improvement, the OLHAR DIGITAL may change this Policy at any time, and the changes will be posted on the SITE for consultation at any time.
- By using the services of the SITE, the user agrees and accepts the terms of the Policy in force on the date of use, and it is up to him to check it in advance each time he visits the SITE.